Let’s start with a few basics about my setup, before we get into the juice itself. First: My setups. I’ve been tank vaping for a couple years, and usually run high nicotine (24mg is my normal base). I run an MVP at around 4 Volts, and tank with a Kanger Pro Tank 3 using an airflow control valve. I’ve also recently set up a mechanical using 26 gauge Kanthol (5 wraps) in a Trident atomizer head. I’ve got that running at .4 ohms, though, admittedly, I’m just getting used to sub-ohm vaping, and it feels much different that working through a tank.
Beginning with the presentation, the bottles are nicely designed, and functional as well. Each bottle comes with a very thin dripper, perfect for either type of atomizer head you’re filling. All the caps come with a little tamper protection in the form of a ring around the bottom of the lid, similar to what you’ll find on an iced tea bottle, and they’re also set up with a little child proofing too, for good measure.
Flavor and Taste
I tested this at first in a Kanger Mini tank, and the flavor was excellent. You really got that lemon aftertaste, and it’s a sweet lemon (think lemon candy, not actual lemon). The vapor is not thick, so you get a nice, even draw and great flavor that doesn’t taste like it’s getting burned by the atomizer (which typically happens with any sort of vanilla / coffee tasting flavors). Flavor remains rather consistent through a whole tank, only mildly sweetening up once you get to your last few draws at the bottom of the tank.
Next, I dripped some of this in my Trident head, and went out to sub-ohm it. The flavor literally BURST! Here’s the thing though… The flavor changed inside this atomizer. I no longer got too much of a lemon taste, and even the fragrance that was left over after exhalation didn’t smell like lemon. It actually smelled and tasted just like Fruity Pebbles!
- Tank: I wasn’t expecting a throat hit at all, however, I did get a little one, so I still got that satisfaction ultimately. Being that I normally vape at 24mg to get that hit, I was surprised to get a little one at only half that nic level.
- Sub-Ohm: At 12mg, you’ll definitely get a throat hit. In fact, it made me cough a little, but that’s not uncommon for those kinds of hits at 12mg nicotine. Next time I’d get one that’s a little less nic.
- The vapor production I experienced using this juice in a tank environment was exactly what I was looking for. The juice is really thin, and consequently, so is the vapor production. It’s perfect for ‘getting away’ with vaping in places that don’t have a hard and fast rule about using one indoors.
- The vapor production using a sub-ohm atomizer was a lot thicker (even longer lasting than cigarette smoke) and the flavor was out of this world.
- With the thinness of this juice, I can see using it tank after tank for up to 4 weeks on the same atomizer without it gumming up the works or turning the liquid a nasty color. On that same token, you can use this stuff really heavily with a sub-ohm setup, as the juice is soft yellow and really thin / translucent. You’ll easily get some great life out of your cotton.
- If you like Fruity Pebbles, or you like Sweet Candy Lemon, you’re going to love this in either setup. The taste really shined through regardless of high voltage settings, and even left a traditional menthol smoker extremely satisfied. Even if it’s not my first flavor choice, it’s a good one to keep along with you, to swap out between two flavors for the day. With a taste that isn’t overwhelming in any way, it sort of acts like a good palate cleanser.